It is your chance to let us know about Jamison High School.
The Tell Them From Me Survey is a complete evaluation system for measuring student engagement, wellbeing, classroom climate, and other factors known to affect learning outcomes.
Your input is valuable to us and we would really appreciate your participation in this survey. The more feedback we receive from you, the more we can initiate changes in our school that will have long-term benefits for your child.
Please assist us by complete the survey here: https://nsw.tellthemfromme.com/zcgtd
This will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
20% off sale starts Tuesday 18th till Friday 28th September *last two weeks of term* During normal opening times also available through the online store
*Shop stock only
*Excludes wool jumpers & special orders
*No exchange or refund unless garment is faulty
Nepean Zone Year 7 Gala Day
The Nepean Zone Year 7 Gala Day has been rescheduled to Tuesday, October 30th 2018
All Year 7 students have been invited to represent Jamison High School at the Nepean Zone Gala Day. The day is designed to increase teamwork and social interaction between Year 7 students and aligns with the Year 7 Invasion Games and Relating to Others units in PDHPE.
- Students are to make their own way to Jamison Park Penrith and meet teachers near the canteen/toilet block.
- Alternatively, there will be a small walking group supervised by Jamison High School staff that will meet at the school and walk to Jamison Park Penrith. This group will depart from the school at 8:20 am.
- Roll call is at 8:45 am at Jamison Park Penrith
- Games will start at approximately 9:00 am and end at 2:00 pm when students will be dismissed.
- Students are to wear their PE Uniforms. Shin pads are compulsory for students participating in soccer.
- Students will need to bring their food, drinks, sunscreen, hats and may bring a blanket to sit on.
Please see the NEW permission note attached for more information: Rescheduled Zone Gala Day 2018
Permission notes should be returned to Mentor teachers by Wednesday, October 17th 2018