Jamison High School has a wide range of facilities to cater for the educational needs of its diverse student base.
- Seven purpose built computer and technology labs.
- Recently refurbished Science labs.
- A state of the art Industrial Arts wing complete with computer operated wood and metal lathes, CNC machines and 3D printers.
- A purpose built Nursing education block in which TVET Nursing is taught.
- An Agriculture plot which caters for those students wishing to study VET Primary Industries.
- Up-to-date gymnasium and basketball courts.
- The newly built ‘Aspires’ Café which is operated by our Hospitality students.